From Inpatient to Outpatient type coding audits, ReviewMate extends your auditing capabilities.
ReviewMate automatically calculates the amount of time users are spending on each patient account and automatically creates timesheets accordingly. Users have the option to manually enter their time per day or per audit. The ReviewMate Timesheet module contains a workflow designer that allows users to submit their timesheets to their supervisor. The timesheets are configurable per user role or specific audit. ReviewMate leverages a daily activity card to create timesheets. There are several benefits, such as:
- Monitoring helps employees increase their productivity
- Eliminating the need for a separate time-keeping product
- Providing a more accurate way to capture time
- Enhancing your ability to forecast time requirements for future projects
- Providing quick insight into problem areas on a daily basis
CMS-HCC Analyzer can parse data from EDI billing files automatically and convert to an Excel spreadsheet. It can analyze up to 10 million claims in one day and generate an analysis that can help auditors/managers concentrate auditing efforts on the most at-risk patients. It also identifies missing encounters for the current year to assist in identifying patients that need to be seen by a provider. CMS-HCC analyzer can be used for facilities, physician offices and any care provider facility that deals with HCC risk adjustment. CMS-HCC Analyzer will integrate seemingly with ReviewMate CMS-HCC Auditing Module, in which you can convert potential HCC issues to an actual deep dive audit managed by an HCC auditor.
Change Tracker provides a full history of all transactions that took place for a particular patient record from the start to end. The main goal is to provide the user with the full story of what happened and how the reviewer finalized their conclusions.
Workflow Analytics is a module that helps managers understand the details of their audits and measure the productivity of their staff. Workflow Analytics highlights any bottlenecks that may increase project duration and increase auditing costs. This module displays detailed metrics from the beginning of an audit until the reporting is finalized. It will show staff productivity on monthly, daily, and yearly basis for both reviewers and coders. The system can display and report turnaround times of patient accounts and audits so the user can understand their workflow pattern and forecast future projects. It creates metrics for:
- Findings per Audit Type per Reviewer
- Communication and collaboration time
- Number of diagnosis, procedure and CPT/HCPCS codes reviewed.
- Number of assigned records vs. number of completed records.
- Timeline of every single event taking place from creation of an audit to completion.
- Productivity between two auditors taking in consideration many aspects of audit complexity.